Thursday, April 21, 2011

So I Told You I Would Show You What I Did To My Furniture...

I don't remember picking up the sander or how it got in my hand. I think I was in one of those dazes where I was walking around the house, picking up dirty socks, half eaten bowls of mac and cheese and thinking about everything I needed to do but somewhere in the deep recesses of my brain I had decided to take a sander to my bedroom set without actually realizing I had formed the thought. When I came to I was walking towards my bedroom...with an electric sander out of the garage in my hand.
Our master bedroom set is the first and only complete bedroom set we have ever purchased in 18 years of marriage. It was a big step for us and after 5 years and several bedding changes, I still truly love this set. I guess I just needed a little change...


Nothing too drastic...
Just a little something different...
Something subtle...lucky for me the hubby liked it to and I did not have to have a 'well, it seemed like a good idea at the time' moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

I love what you've done! Your Christmas look reminds me so much of my home! Thanks for posting and I will be back to visit! I'm Ally from Home by Ally. Feel free to stop soon at www.homebyally.blogspot.com and hear about DIY projects, home decor, repurposing furniture & my life of being a military wife. Remember to "like" me on Facebook as well at www.facebook.com/homebyally!

XOXO,
Ally

November 13, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home