Monday, June 27, 2011

Fistful of Daisies

I love daisies
Gerbera is my favorite.
 I even planted some this year and they lived...well, for a little while (have I mentioned my black thumb?)
Nothing beats taking a walk and gathering a fistful of shasta daisies which grow wild by my home.
 I drew these abstract daisies a while back in my vinyl cutting program using just circles and ovals. I really like how they turned out,  in all their simplicity.
I chose to use them in my master bath to bring a little of the outdoors, in, even in the winter months.

 If you would like to add a little bit of summer to your wall, order your fistful of daisies below.


Special Directions for Order:

I had some inquiries on the chandelier in my last post. Yes, you can purchase that as well:


Chandelier Sizes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home