Friday, September 16, 2011

Wire Basket

Sorry I have been 'offline'...sadly, my computer had to go to the doctor.
The next thing I wanted to share with you was probably my favorite find of the day, because it was so unique:

The Wire Basket

It is a long wire basket that came from a farm, no idea what it was used for (don't know that I want to know, ya know?) The minute I saw it I thought of several places I could use it so I thought I had to have it. I think anytime you can think of multiple uses for something, you should buy it! I decided for now to use it with my newly redone mantel/fireplace:
A couple of $3 plants I picked up recently at The Home Depot bookend the subway burlap pillow I made several months ago.
Yep, that feels right...
but I think it would also look good on the porch, in the master bathroom with towels rolled in it, on the kitchen island with fall decorations in it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home