Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's November!

It is November! We are right in the middle of the best time of the year...how many of you have already started playing Christmas music? Come on, admit it! My kids started playing it the end of September! I have started to pull down the Halloween decorations and make room for Thanksgiving...this is the first little number I have come up with.
So simple. First I printed a graphic off of the internet (just googled Vintage Thanksgiving Clip Art) onto vellum paper.
Then I pinned it (just straight pins) to a fake white pumpkin I scored for 65% off the other day. I used black trim to outline it (also pinned into the pumpkin). Not bad for 10 minutes worth of work.


1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

We definitely have christmas music playing and I am SO excited about moving into Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I LOVE your pumpkin!

I gave you the Liebster Blog Award today over on my blog! Hope you'll come check it out!

http://creativeoutletsofathriftymindedmomma.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-love.html

November 2, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home