Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mirror...Mirror

It really is true, one man's trash is another man's treasure...or one woman's junk is another woman's find! I have had this mirror for nearly 20 years and have been kicking it around from house to house...and room to room...
Here it is in my garage ready for a new paint job to put in the Amy and Amber Basement Boutique. I painted it Krylon Seabreeze and really did not think it would sell. I don't know if it was the temperature in the garage or what but the paint bubbled in a few places and gave it a funky almost fishskin texture. It sort of grew on me, felt it made it look more vintage...but not sure if someone else would see it that way. I had my answer when just minutes into the boutique one of the first ladies to walk past it grabbed it up. 
Does my heart good to see it have a second life because one woman's junk became another woman's find! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home