Friday, February 17, 2012

Faux Canvas {I am in love}

So, I have mentioned that having a graphic designer as a husband comes in very handy, right?
So when I see things in stores, online and in my head he can make them happen...and tweak them to fit my tastes. Someday....someday soon I hope...I am going to learn to do some of this on my own, but for now I am lucky to have a willing husband.
I saw a wooden sign like this on Pinterest but decided I wanted it to look like canvas. My husband designed this and printed it {the fact that he works for a commercial printing company comes in handy too} I stuck this to a piece of insulation with spray adhesive and painted around the edges with black  paint to make it look like canvas.
I love how it turned out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home