Wednesday, March 21, 2012

French Inspired

My daughter and I leave for Paris in just over a week so I have Paris on the brain. When my friend gave me some kitchen stools I knew immediately I wanted to put a French graphic on them. I headed over to The Graphics Fairy who is always my go to woman for these things. I found this and L-O-V-E-D it:
I cut it out in vinyl to use as a stencil and used FolkArt Medium Gray #425 to paint over it. This was the result:

This will be available at the Amy and Amber Basement Boutique this Saturday, doors open at 10:00 am!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hopeandjoyhome said...

Very cool! A trip to Paris? Jealous! LOL.Great job! I found you on TGF brag Monday..I am also an Etsy seller (hopeandjoyhome and hopeandjoystudios) Have a great trip!

March 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

Gorgeous, love the colour combination. I am a new follower!

March 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home